JD Software Solutions is a small team of experienced and devoted software developers who can offer Business Startup Software, Outsourcing, Web Page Solutions. We strive and specialized in full-stack custom software development as for the general clients and also for enterprises. We offer the ideal price-quality balance for business software development, straightforward work schedules, on-time project delivery, innovative approaches to the newly rising problems in the forever evolving software industry.
- Our team comprises of team members that can handle any case for any solution.
- We devote to your goals and ambitions.
- We can aid and help our customers in every step of the development, testing and integration cycles.
- We can offer from accomodating prices to high-grade project scales.
- We can scale from small business projects to multi-level managment softwares.
- We can extend from low user demand software to high-user demand software.
PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT
We employ both Agile and Scrum methodologies for development cycles. We are also flexible with any phase of development and are capable of consulting and making good project plans for fast ROI(Return Of Investment).
What is Agile ? You might ask.
Agile software development refers to a group of software development methodologies based on iterative development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing cross-functional teams. Agile methods or Agile processes generally promote a disciplined project management process that encourages frequent inspection and adaptation, a leadership philosophy that encourages teamwork, self-organization and accountability, a set of engineering best practices intended to allow for rapid delivery of high-quality software, and a business approach that aligns development with customer needs and company goals. Agile development refers to any development process that is aligned with the concepts of the Agile Manifesto. The Manifesto was developed by a group fourteen leading figures in the software industry, and reflects their experience of what approaches do and do not work for software development.
So what about SCRUM:
Scrum is a subset of Agile. It is a lightweight process framework for agile development, and the most widely-used one.
- A “process framework” is a particular set of practices that must be followed in order for a process to be consistent with the framework. (For example, the Scrum process framework requires the use of development cycles called Sprints, the XP framework requires pair programming, and so forth.)
- “Lightweight” means that the overhead of the process is kept as small as possible, to maximize the amount of productive time available for getting useful work done.
Scrum relies on iterative development. This means that we focus on developing a product in short intervals of time (usually from two to four weeks). After each interval elapses, the direction of the project direction can be adjusted as needed to adapt to any new situation or circumstances. Each iteration is known as a “sprint” and results in software functionality that is developed and tested progressively. The software can be deployed or shipped to the end users. Clients can provide feedback on any or all of the intermediate software builds. Clients have many opportunities to change the direction of the project if warranted by changing circumstances.
The Scrum methodology facilitates an exploratory approach to software development. It releases our clients from the challenge of having to deliver full requirements documentation up front. The agility of Scrum improves the transparency of projects by providing regularly updated information on the status of software development. This ensures that no issues are swept under the carpet and all stakeholders are kept aware of the team’s progress at all times.
WE EMPLOY AGILE
Used primarily for large rich in features multiplatforms that need constant additions and improvements to meet constantly evolving demands for high perfomance business software.
WE EMPLOY SCRUM
For fast-paced small-to mid-range projects we usually employ Scrum/Kanban type of development cycles to deliver product features.
WHERE ARE WE BASED:
- Our main crew of ninja developers reside in the city of Sofia, Bulgaria.
- We have a correspondant team member working from Berlin, Germany
When and why might you need us:
- Do you have an idea that needs to be realised and completed into a project ?
- Do you have a project that needs to be migrated or finished in development ?
- Do you need help with your startup idea and need a dedicated team of software professionals to aid and guide you ?
- Then why not contact us with your interests and create the future ?